Skip to content
Pneumatic End Prep Tool
- The Mini MILLHOG is a ruggedly built beveling machine with a spur gear drive train and bevels all tube and pipe alloys to 6.625” O.D.
- Its combination of rpm and torque also make it ideal for tube stub removal and tube overlay and cladding removal.
- All clamping components including the draw rod are heat treated and provide the strength to rigidly secure the tool on the inside diameter of the tube or pipe.
- The EscoLock cutter blade holding system securely holds the cutters in the tool post and helps reduce chatter and produce a clean, continuous chip on most pipe and tube alloys without cutting fluids.
- Easy to operate and maintain, this tool delivers huge performance in a small package and is available with either a pneumatic or electric motor.
- Tool rigidly mounts to the pipe or tube I.D.
- Heavy Duty spur gear drive train delivers optimum rpm, torque and maximum durability
- One mandrel covers the majority of the tool’s range
- EscoLock cutter blade holding system achieves chatter-free bevels on tough tube and pipe alloys
- Removes tube stub welds for header preparation
- Removes tube weld overlay and cladding
- Torque-free operation
- Choice of pneumatic or electric motors
- Produces clean continuous chip without cutting fluids
- Lightweight and simple to operate