Ingersoll Rand Air Impacts
Ingersoll Rand 2920B1 Super-Duty Impact Wrench
- Ingersoll Rand 2920B1 Super-Duty Impact Wrench offers a finely tuned motor and power regulator, making this wrench unbeatable.
- With a twin hammer impact mechanism that delivers even blows every time, and a power regulator that helps keep control, this wrench will always perform the way it is required.
- This wrench can withstand drops or harsh conditions, thanks to its steel hammer case and metal housing. Featuring multiple grips – both an angle and a D-handle grip, this wrench is great for any task.
- Reliable, durable and variable, Ingersoll Rand 2920B1 Impact Wrench can get any job done.
- Steel hammer case
- Twin hammer mechanism
- Pressure-fed mechanism lubrication
- Integral muffler
- 3/8″ NPT inlet
The Ingersoll Rand 261-3 Impact Wrench
- The Ingersoll Rand 261-3 Impact Wrench is the 3-inch extended anvil version, ideal for vehicle repair and heavy truck and machinery jobs where you’ll benefit from the square socket retaining ring and the power behind the vane motor.
- Trigger actuation and a power regulator let you complete projects with control and ease.
- The 261-3 impact wrench is made to last, and will be a trusted tool for all your heavy machinery projects and more.
- The impact wrench’s jumbo hammer provides a great power-to-weight ratio and is easy to maintain.
- Reliability: This series is made to last and will be a trusted tool for all your heavy machinery projects and more.
- Power: The vane motor on this series provides a high torque output for increased power.
- Durability: The impact wrench’s jumbo hammer provides a great power-to-weight ratio and is easy to maintain.
- Vehicle Repair: The square socket retaining ring makes this an ideal impact wrench for projects where you need increased socket connection.