Available rental sizes: For pipe sizes 6” – 60” and larger
- The Band Crawler is ideal for use when there is a minimum amount of clearance around the pipe.
- The stainless steel band can be positioned in tight areas of pipe runs that need repair as it requires only 6″ (153mm) clearance.
- The light flexible band will allow the Band Crawler to give a consistent bevel on severely out-of-round pipe, as the band conforms to the pipe shape.
- Bands from 6″ to 12″ (152mm to 305mm) are made from 14 gauge stainless steel. Bands 14″ (356mm) and larger are made from 12 gauge stainless steel.
- ONE MAN OPERATION—one man can set-up and cut pipes as large as 48″ (1219mm).
- BAND CONFORMS to the out-of-round condition of the pipe to keep the torch at a preset distance from the pipe wall.
- EASE OF SET-UP is realized when cutting horizontal or vertical pipes due to lightweight Band design.
- LOW PROFILE of the Crawler only requires 6″ (152mm) of radial clearance around the pipe when used with a right angle drive adapter.
- QUICK INSTALLATION and CLOSURE with the latching mechanism of the band on the pipe.
- POSITIVE ALIGNMENT of the bands due to its uniquely designed “male/female” configured band ends to allow ease of alignment.
- One Band Crawler FITS ALL BAND SIZES.
- 60% FASTER than hand cutting and grinding.